Associate Members come from a variety of backgrounds, including local Career & Technical Education (CTE) and FCS administrators, leaders of partner organizations and companies, and post-secondary instructors.
- How to Join LEAD FCS Education:Complete the Member Information Form to provide your membership information.
- Either purchase online or send a check to Melissa Webb, 1520 Edgemore Avenue, Sacramento, CA 95835
- Enjoy your membership benefits from July 1 – June 30.
Benefits from your $30 annual dues include:
- Knowledge of national issues and challenges.
- Updates on national FCS-related issues.
- Access to a variety of FCS- related opinions and ideas.
- Opportunity to advocate on a national level through ACTE.
- Collaboration on national initiatives.
- Recognition in the LEAD FCS Membership Directory.
- Investment in your professional credibility.
- Investment in personal development, and growth.
- Connect with fellow state FCS Education and FCCLA leaders.
- Mentor new professionals and enhance your professional network.