Active Members are state leaders of Family & Consumer Sciences Education programs, who may carry the title of program/career field specialist, education consultant, program administrator, director, and/or FCCLA state adviser. They are typically employed by the agency authorized to receive and manage federal CTE Perkins funds.
How to Join LEAD FCS Education:
- Complete the Member Information Form to provide your membership information.
- Either purchase online or send a check to Melissa Webb, 1520 Edgemore Avenue, Sacramento, CA 95835
- Enjoy your membership benefits from July 1 – June 30.
- Knowledge of national issues and challenges.
- Updates on national FCS-related issues.
- Access to a variety of FCS- related opinions and ideas.
- Opportunity to advocate on a national level through ACTE.
- Collaboration on national initiatives.
- Recognition in the LEAD FCS Membership Directory.
- Investment in your professional credibility.
- Investment in personal development, and growth.
- Connect with fellow state FCS Education and FCCLA leaders.
- Mentor new professionals and enhance your professional network.